What things did you like the best?
- It was magical! Thank you so much for making such a special experience possible.
- Being with all of the tea people. Picking Dragon Well tea. Visiting tea villages. The mountains!
- Learning the Tea Ceremony…almost everything!
- I loved the people, their laughter and the willingness to show us a good time. I was impressed with the people in the tea villages.
- Everything was fabulous and it doesn’t seem right to separate out bits and pieces.
- I enjoyed the morning stroll in Beijing, the special dinners with our new friends, the overnight train rides.
What did you think about the length of the tour?
- Just long enough.
- The length of the tour was just right.
- I think it was beautifully timed.
- The tour was very well planned (and I have traveled before with tours and without).
Do you feel the tuition was worth the investment?
- Yes – always nice if it could be less.
- I’d stay in less fancy hotels and eat less quantity.
- I would say that with all the traveling and all the meals and the accommodations, it was a good investment.
- I believe it was a good value for the money.
How would you evaluate the tour director and guides?
- Awesome. Better than awesome.
- The tour director was a diplomat in trying to keep everyone happy.
- The national and local guides were very good.
- The tour director was completely professional – an attentive, knowledgeable, caring and charming person.
- The national guide was a caring and professional, detail-oriented individual who gave of himself continually throughout the trip.
Do you have any advice for future members?
- Don’t take so much stuff.
- Bring a larger suit case than you think and bring less.
Would you recommend the tour to others?
- YES! I already have – as a real experience of tea & Chinese culture.
- I would recommend the tour to tea lovers with a desire to go on a tour with a small group.
- Yes, I would and already have.
What expectations did you have about the trip?
- I knew it would be great because a previous tour member told me so much about her first trip.
- My objectives were to observe and learn as much as I could about the “China” tea experience.
Any other comments?
- I’d like to go again.
- The balance of tea vs. tourist activities was ok.
- I’m so happy I had the opportunity to go with such a fine group.
- Everyone we came in contact with made us feel “very important and very welcome.”
- Thank you for a great experience. I came away feeling I learned quite a lot about tea and about China.
- I was quite surprise that I enjoyed the trip and the tour group as much as I did.